Imagine having a home or staying in the middle of the Andes, in the Chilean Patagonia, on a farm with organic plantations, meltwater and native forests. A place where you have all the comfort you need and are surrounded by one of the most impressive landscapes in the world.
Get to know the PATA Farms – PATA Futaleufú River, PATA Azul River and PATA Las Monjas.
The chilean Northern Patagonia was the place chosen to develop our projects: real estate , lodging and sustainable agriculture in places of vast natural beauty, where everything has been designed to be aesthetic, organic, sustainable and integrated into the landscape.
"OUR MAIN GOAL IN PATAGONIA IS TO CREATE SUSTAINABLE WAYS OF LIVING. IT IS AN ECONOMIC MODEL BASED ON PRINCIPLES THAT REGENERATE THE LAND NOT EXPLOITING IT."
PATA Farms are off-grid. We generate our own power, treat our water, manage our waste and try to develop the area by intersecting four main activities: real estate, sustainable tourism, sustainable agriculture and conservation.
We use less than 5% of the area of the farms for economic purpose leaving the remaining 95% as a private reserve for conservation and, when needed, restoration goals. For us, economic sustainability is as important as ecological sustainability resulting in an economic model that is perpetuated for future generations.
PATA creates sustainable ways of living. Our economic models is based on these following central pillars: Ecosystem Regeneration, Real State, Lodging, Architecture and Aesthetic, Organic Agriculture, Local Community and Education.