WHO WE ARE
The chilean North Patagonia was the place chosen to develop our projects: real estate, lodging and organic agriculture in places of great natural beauty, where everything was thought to be aesthetic, organic, sustainable and integrated into the landscape.
"OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE IN PATAGONIA IS TO CREATE SUSTAINABLE WAYS OF LIFE. IT IS AN ECONOMIC MODEL BASED ON PRINCIPLES THAT REGENERATE THE LAND, NOT EXPLOIT IT."
PATA Farms are “off the grid”. We generate our own energy, treat our water, manage our waste. Our development takes place in the fusion of four main activities: real estate, sustainable tourism, organic agriculture and conservation. We use less than 5% of the farms' area for economic purposes, leaving the remaining 95% as a private reserve for conservation purposes and, when necessary, restoration. For us, economic sustainability is as important as ecological sustainability, which results in an economic model that is perpetuated for future generations.
Get to know the PATA Farms – PATA Rio Futaleufú, PATA Rio Azul and PATA Las Monjas.